A Little Bit About Us

Yummy Mummy Maternity was created when I was pregnant with my son.

During my pregnancy, I could not find any cute maternity clothes that fit that didn't cost more money than I made in a month. It was SO depressing and I became dedicated to starting an affordable, fashionable maternity line.

In the meantime, my son was born and I needed a diaper bag. I love fashion and hated the thought of carrying a diaper bag with a certain cuddly bear plastered all over it! The diaper bag was for me, NOT my baby! It should be what I wanted it to be. So, I searched high and low. I found several that I liked, but the price tag turned me off of them very quickly! Eventually, I settled for a cheap run-of-the-mill diaper bag that didn't last through my son's first year. And so, I put my love of fashion and my love of sewing to work.

I'm still working on the maternity line and hope to be introducing it in the next year. Until then, I have discovered a passion for designing diaper bags that I didn't know I had!

Monday, April 13, 2009

And the Winner is....

Congratulations to Krista Robertson,
winner of our giveaway! Krista, send me an email (tisha@yummymummymaternity.ca) in the next week letting me know what you would like (bag style & fabric and GoBelt color)!!!

For the rest of you, I am sorry, but don't despair, you can still get 20% off your bag until the 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment